Top Ten Ways to Learn Portuguese
Here are the top ten ways you can learn Portuguese, on and offline. Do you have any other ways you use to learn?
8. Find interesting Brazilians to follow on Twitter, and get a constant flow of Portuguese all day. The more exposed you are to the language, the more likely you are to remember new words.
6. Try one of Transparent’s Portuguese courses, or take a Portuguese class at your university or local language school to learn some grammar and practice speaking.
5. Listen to music in Portuguese as much as possible – whether it’s bossa nova, MPB, rock, or sertanejo, there’s something for everyone!
4. Set a goal to learn five new words every day. You can learn at least one a day with the Portuguese Word of the Day.
1. Plan a trip to Brazil to study or travel!