Lots of people have been asking about Doc Hollywood’s trips to the Caribbean. They want to know where to stay, where to visit. As previously stated, a good starting point in the town of Sosua, a relatively small town with a significant ex-pat population of Europeans, Canadians, and Americans. The town has its origins in the 1938 exodus of German Jews escaping oppression.
When in Sosua Doc Hollywood normally stays at the Hotel Europa Plaza. The rooms are large, usually coming with two beds. The rooms are like small apartments or condos. There is a large pool and a hot tub!
They provide 24 hour security to keep you safe.
Further information from their website: http://www.hotelplazaeuropa.com/englisch/hotel.html
1-3 Nights (lodging) 35 US$ / night (1 or 2 pers.
21-30 Nights (flat rate) 600 US$ / total
• Children under 12 years are free.
• Additional person in same apartment
• US$ 15.00 / day
• Air-conditioning in apartment US$ 10.00 / day
• Late check-in (after midnight) 15% discount
• All prices plus 16% taxes
All prices are cash prices
(only in Dominican Pesos by law)
Chack-out time 2:00 p.m.
All Apartments including:
• Cable TV with 70 channels incl. free
• erotic channel (if available)
• Kitchenette also with microwave oven
• Balcony overlooking the pool
• King size beds
• Security locks
• Hair dryer
• Iron and ironing board
• Daily room cleaning / change of towels
• 24 hour elecricity
• Use of pool and outdoor jacuzzi
• Please bring your own beach towels !!
Adult visitors are welcome with photo ID.
Coffee, mineral water and muffins are free
every day !